Welcome to the ePageCity Help Site.
What can we help you with?
- Email Support (for an existing email address) or Email Setup (for a new email address or new device)
- Website Support
- Domain Name or DNS Support
Current Website System Status – No Issues
We strive to provide 100% uptime, but sometime circumstances beyond our control may cause rare website service interruptions. Please bookmark the following pages to check if you ever think you may be having an issue reaching your website.
- Read our Server Status Uptime Policy
- Go to https://twitter.com/epcstatus to see any downtime updates.
- Go to http://stats.pingdom.com/0h3p5srncwdu to see uptime/downtime report. If your site is not specifically listed on this page, the Server Status Uptime Policy (linked above) will indicate how to identify your website’s server. Or, feel free to contact us to check.
Current Email System Status – No Issues
For email system status, please visit our System Status Page at http://status.emailsrvr.com/ (See “Email Hosting“). You may also bookmark this page to check in the future.
Please note that our email provider has Deprecated non-SSL (non secure) IMAP/POP & SMTP protocols from connecting. If you are having issues sending/receiving email, please check that you have the correct SSL settings as per our Email Setup Instructions.
ON THIS PAGE:
- To check for issues with sending/receiving email, review the “Email Hosting” items.
- To check for issues with accessing or using your Email Admin Console, review the “Administrator Tools” items.
Please disregard other items as they do not apply to ePageCity client accounts.
Forgot your Email Password or Email Admin Console Password (for Administrators)? Ask your Email Administrator to submit a support request through: http://www.help.epagecity.com/upgrades-changes/